Michael & Rachel's Shower

What a great day. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous driving to the shower today...but Michael's Mom and Grandma were exactly as I remembered them...very warm and welcoming people. Let me tell you....it was ..... well I can't seem to find the right word...amazing seeing Michael again. If I hadn't seen pictures of him, I would be hard pressed to recognize the boy I knew in the man he has become. He has grown into a wonderful young man...just as warm as his family. His fiance Rachel is a really sweet girl, and together they make a great couple. The girls and I had a really nice time at the shower....Deirdre even won a prize for decorating a onsie.


More pictures from the shower can be found here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/suzanne.l.healy/2008NovMisc#










No comments: