Lordy Lordy Sherri's 40 :-D

Deb, Ma, and I set off to St. Louis to surprise Sherri and help her celebrate her 40th birthday.

Well, I poo pooed everyone who wanted to know what we'd do if she wasn't home when we arrived in town....and lo and behold what happened? She left to go shopping about 10 minutes before we were to arrive at her house. We actually passed her on the street while I was on the phone with her.

We got her home, and wonder of wonders she still had no idea that we were there. She took one look at the car pulling in her driveway we me, Deb, and Ma and started to bawl.

We had a fun night meeting all of Sherri's friends at the surprise party that had been arranged for her. It's nice to know that she has so many good friends down there.

Once upon a time, when Deb and I visited out of the area, we always used to go to the out of town K Mart....so this trip it was the out of town Costco!

Well, I had forgotten how wild RRI can be....until last night...below you'll find the G rated pictures!

All in all it was a great trip and I"m so glad I went.

No comments: